Sunday, September 11, 2011

finding the beauty in who WE are...

i was extremely busy with a touch of being preoccupied the past 2 days so i apologize for the late post...

my inspirationals:

"beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news" Romans 10:15 ♥ 
-- LOVE this verse...i wanna be this person again. I think this is such a positive beautiul verse:)

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. 
Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in ...all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
--Used by Nelson Mandela in his 1994 inaugural speech
--how awesome is this? This motivates me to regain "my light" to not let it be snubbed out by those people and things who seek to destroy me and my happiness due to the transgressions/shortcomings they hold within themselves.
 
i am doing great with pushing out the negatives i feel...however now its other peoples negatives all around me. i am trying to lift those around me up...sometimes it helps me sometimes it hurts me. This may sound selfish but i would really like to take a few days off...in serious need of a vacation.
 
no time alone today...unless you count the shower.
 
workout...zumba
 
did spend time with  my kids:)
 
felt like i hurt someones feelings and didnt like that...so i decided to have some wine...enjoyed it:)
this is me...love me or hate me...im going to be me! and i really like the real me. ive decided with this experiment/journey im not going to let what others think i should be or how i should act matter. I know God loves me and designed me for a unique purpose<3 im on  my way back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment